Advancing the Field of Change Management in Ohio
2020 Board of Directors Election, Call for Candidates
The 2021 election of the ACMP Ohio board of directors opens Monday, August 30 and continues through 8 p.m. EDT Thursday, September 2. All paid members of ACMP who have designated Ohio as their Primary Chapter will receive an email with a link to vote.
The following five board positions (described in detail here, sign-in required) have two-year terms commencing October 1, 2021 and serving through September 30, 2023:
- Vice President - an officer of the Board of Directors, serves as backup to the chapter president, supports the President in implementing strategic plans and policies, and presides over membership meetings.
- Treasurer - an officer of the Board of Directors, oversees all accounting functions including tracking income and expense, reconciling bank accounts, and preparing financial reports.
- Communications Chairperson - directs the marketing and communication efforts of the communications committee that promote awareness and invite participation in the chapter mission, activities and events, using consistent chapter branding.
- Program Chairperson - manages the activities of the Programming Committee to provide interesting and engaging informational and educational opportunities to chapter members.
- Volunteer Chairperson - responsible for recruiting volunteers to meet the needs of the chapter working closely with all committee chairs to understand the types of volunteers and talents needed on their committees.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.